1. Capitello Group is committed to protecting your privacy and your personal information.
Capitello Group is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information. We recommend that you read it before accessing Capitello Group's digital content. This Policy informs you about our data processing practices and how your personal information is collected online and used by Capitello Group. This policy is easily accessible from our home page and at the bottom of every page on this website. Capitello Group is committed to protecting your right to privacy and the protection of personal data, and to complying with national and international data protection laws.
Capitello Group is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of all personal information and to strictly limiting its disclosure in accordance with national laws and regulations.
Capitello Group has adopted this Personal Data Protection Policy to implement the General Regulation 2016/679 (RGPD) that came into force on 25 May 2018, which applies to all Capitello Group entities that process personal data of European residents.
This Policy is applicable in all our subsidiaries for the collection, processing, use, distribution, transfer and storage of personal data. It imposes common rules on all our subsidiaries in all countries where we operate and aims to guarantee a high level of protection of personal information within Capitello Group and its partners.
2. What is the scope of this Data Protection Policy?
Capitello Group is a SAS (SASU) with a capital of 500.00 euros registered with the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Paris under the number 793 498 684, whose registered office is located at 28 rue de l'Université 75 007 Paris, represented by its President Arnaud Molinié and, with transnational legal entities, operational processes, management services and technical systems. This Policy applies to all websites, domain names, applications and products owned by Capitello Group and its subsidiaries ("Capitello Group sites or services"), unless another information protection policy or a programme, product or service specific statement is published to supplement or replace it. This Policy is binding on all Capitello Group owned subsidiaries and their employees.
3. How do we process your personal data?
Capitello Group respects the right of every individual, employee, applicant or customer to have their personal data protected. Capitello Group entities will observe the following principles when processing your personal data:
- To process your personal information fairly, lawfully and transparently.
- To collect your personal information for specified and legitimate purposes and not to process it further in a way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Ensure that the personal information collected is relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it is collected and processed. Information may be anonymised where possible and appropriate, depending on the nature of the data and the risks associated with the intended uses.
- Keep your personal information accurate, updated as necessary. We will take reasonable steps to correct or delete inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Personal information will be kept for the period necessary for the purposes for which it is collected and processed.
- The processing of personal information will be carried out with respect for the rights of the individual.
- Technical, physical and organisational measures are taken to secure your data and prevent unauthorised access, unlawful processing and unauthorised or accidental loss, destruction or damage of personal information.
- To process your personal data in accordance with the following legal obligations:
- You have given your unambiguous consent; or
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or for the purpose of taking steps, if you so request, before entering into a contract; or
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Capitello Group is subject; or
- The processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person; or
- The processing is necessary for reasons of public interest or for the performance of a task of public interest assigned to the Capitello Group; or
- The processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of Capitello Group or a third party unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms override such interests.
All subsidiaries of the Capitello Group must ensure that the above principles are respected.
4. Why do we collect and use personal information?
The primary purpose of collecting this information is to provide our customers and other users with superior services and to provide a smooth, efficient and personalised experience when using our digital content. For example, if you make an appointment or request information on the website, we will use your personal data to respond to your requests. Capitello Group may collect personal information to perform various operations, such as:
- service orders, activations and registrations
- the creation of profiles ;
- requests for information ;
- Newsletter subscriptions
- participation in games or competitions or participation in surveys;
- application management.
5. What kind of personal information is collected?
Capitello Group collects and processes your personal information to provide you with a better service and to personalise your experience and interaction with Capitello Group. Such collection is carried out with your consent and after informing you in an appropriate manner in addition to keeping track of our processing activities under the responsibility of each entity.
Personal information (also known as personal data) is any information about an identified or identifiable individual. An identifiable individual is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
This Policy does not cover anonymised personal information, i.e. where individuals are no longer identifiable or can only be identified with disproportionate cost and effort. If anonymised data becomes identifiable, or if pseudonyms are used that allow individuals to be identified, then this Policy is intended to apply.
The decision to disclose personal information to us is yours, so if you choose not to, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with services. The type of personal information we process about you may include:
- your first name, last name, age range, company, e-mail address, telephone number, billing address and shipping address;
- professional information, such as type of customer, function, period of purchase;
- your preferences, such as product and service preferences, contact preferences, educational and professional background and professional interests (for applicants);
- your capitello.net user ID and password (if applicable);
- your IP addresses.
6. How do we use this information?
We collect and use your information for a number of reasons, including
Order Processing: We collect personal information when you purchase products or services. This information is collected to deliver your order, receive payment and provide you with information about the status of your order.
Technical Support: We may collect certain information when you request technical support for services offered by Capitello Group. This personal information is needed to identify your systems, understand product configuration, investigate your questions and provide solutions.
Surveys and Polls: We collect personal information from customers who volunteer to participate in surveys or polls. We use this information to improve our offerings and services.
Promotional Activities: We collect personal information from you when you register for a promotional program or activity. We use this information to administer the program or activity, send you promotional emails, notify winners and make the list of winners public, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Newsletter and promotional emails: We collect your personal information when you request to receive newsletters, promotional emails and other information. We use this information to provide you with the information you request.
Responding to your enquiries: If you contact us, we keep a record of your correspondence or comments, including your personal information, in a file dedicated to you. We use this information to provide you with a personalised service should you contact us again.
We may retain your information for a reasonable and limited period of time in order to fulfil any of the purposes set out above.
7. How do we use your information for promotion?
We (including our group companies) and carefully selected third parties may use the information we collect to inform you, by letter, fax, telephone, SMS and email of promotions, information and new products that we think may be of interest to you.
When you provide us with your personal information you will have the choice to be contacted by these methods for these purposes.
You may at any time object to the processing of your data for commercial prospecting purposes.
8. What do we do with your personal data?
If you disclose personal information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent your personal information to any third party without your permission - unless you have consented - we may use your contact information to provide you with information that we think you should know about or that you may find useful, such as (for example) information about our services or changes to the User Policy;
- take commercially reasonable steps to protect personal information from loss, unlawful processing and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except to:
- where necessary to provide products or services you have ordered, such as (for example) providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in ways other than those described in this Policy or to which you have consented;
- in aggregate with other information in such a way that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, compiling statistics);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- external auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- where necessary to protect the rights, safety or property of Capitello Group, its users or others; this may include (for example) disclosing information to other agencies or public authorities for identification, anti-fraud and/or risk reduction purposes.
9. Your consent
By providing us with your personal information and/or by using the websites and/or by contracting with us, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Capitello Group for the purposes set out above.
You also consent to the transfer of your information to countries or jurisdictions that do not offer the same level of data protection as the European Union, if necessary for the purposes set out above. If such a transfer is made, we will provide you with safeguards to ensure that your information is adequately protected. If you provide us with information relating to another person, you confirm that they have authorised you to act on their behalf in processing their personal data including sensitive personal data, and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as described above) for which their personal data will be processed. We do not process the personal data of minors under the age of 16 without the express consent of their parents or legal guardian.
10. Third party websites and social networks
If you post, comment, indicate interests or share personal information, including photographs, on any public forum, social network, blog or similar forum, please be aware that any personal information you post may be read, viewed, collected or used by other users of such forums and may be used to contact you, send you unsolicited messages or for purposes that neither you nor Capitello Group controls. Capitello Group is not responsible for the personal information you choose to post on these forums.
11. What are your rights?
-Right of access
As a data subject, you may inquire about the nature of the personal data stored or processed about you by any entity of the Capitello Group. Access to your personal data will be provided regardless of the location of the processing or storage.
A Capitello Group entity that processes such data will cooperate to provide you with such access, either directly or through a local entity.
-Right of rectification
If personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that it be amended.
-Right to object
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data where Capitello Group processes your data for reasons of legitimate interest to it or for direct marketing purposes.
-Right to deletion
You may request the deletion of your personal data in the cases provided for by law.
-Right to request restriction of processing
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data where permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
-Right to portability
If you meet the conditions defined by the laws and regulations on the protection of personal data, you have the right to receive a subset of your personal data and to transfer it from Capitello Group to another data controller.
You can also request the direct transfer of your personal information from Capitello Group to another data controller where this is technically feasible.
-Right to complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authorities.
28 rue de l'Université
75 007 Paris
Or by email to: email@example.com
Capitello Group reserves the right to change this policy as necessary, for example, to comply with changes in law, regulation, Capitello Group practices and procedures, or requirements imposed by data protection authorities.
In this case, Capitello Group will inform its candidates, clients and any relevant person of any changes to this policy. Capitello Group will publish any changes on the relevant internal and external websites.
Last update: 20 January 2022.